[e4-dev] e4-Rover Programming Contest at EclipseCon

Today we announced an e4 programming contest at EclipseCon.  Thanks to the guys at NASA, Boris, John, Benjamin, Brian and others, it should be a lot of fun and a great way to introduce developers to e4.  More details are at http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20100224_e4Rover.php and http://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/the-robots-are-coming-to-eclipsecon/

To make this contest a success we need the help of more e4 committers.  Part of the contest is to encourage attendees to modify and extend an e4 application that has been created by Boris.   We would like to have some e4 experts available at certain time during the conference to answer e4 questions.  If you are going to EclipseCon and willing to spend 1-2 hours during the conference helping attendees with e4, please e-mail Lynn Gayowski.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett