Re: [e4-dev] Difficulties determining possible methods + arguments

Brian de Alwis wrote:

The questions I still have are:

  * what is the relationship between the Modelled UI, XWT, and the Toolkit Model?
> > I think it's something like: XWT is the part designer to fit within the Modelled UI.
>     I'm still not certain where TM fits in.

Although XWT and TM are technically different (XML vs. EMF, render once vs. live), they are similar in idea and both can be used for implementing parts within the modelled workbench.

Hallvard

Back to the top