Re: [e4-dev] JavaScript bundles with E4 0.9?

Hi Boris,

Far-sighted comment. Direct references to Java library really cause some portable problems. I guess, it is trade-off. One thing is, for the current osgi, the libraries shipped with JVM are unbound to the bundle. In current usage of Eclipse plugin, there are many many direct references coupling in tbe different plugins(already mentioned in the e4 whitepaper). If using _javascript_ bundle under this pattern, I guess we have no chance to escape the coupling life. Maybe e4 service-based programming model is good to solve this problem?

I will really appreciate it if I would do some useful things in the e4. I try to find some bugs in e4.language, but there seem only several new bugs there.(or I am wrong in using the bugzilla?) I hope my joining will not disturb their development plan. At least, I can just do some documenting works. Yeah:)

Best regards,
Jin Mingjian