Re: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20090528-2000

About the build:

I hope the org.eclipse.e4.tm.example, org.eclipse.e4.tm.doc and org.eclipse.e4.emf.javascript.doc projects can be included in the build. I will update the wiki in parallel with the docs, but it's nice to have them in the build, too.

About the tests:

Embarrassing, one of my tests failed again. This time the mistake was in the test code itself, I had forgotten to update a test javascript. A fix has been checked in.

Hallvard

Build account for e4 wrote:
Check here for test results and update site: http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20090528-2000