Re: [dtp-dev] documentation

Hi
       I am using the SQLQueryParserManager  to parse a query "select avg(e.salary),ritikam.e.name ,d.name,ritikam.e.id from Employee e, Department d group by ritikam.e.name  having ritikam.e.no > 9 order by ritikam.e.name ".

It parses ok but when  I try to get the SQL from the SQLQueryParseResult Object like  result.getSQLStatement().getSQL(). I get the following statement

SELECT "avg"(e."salary"), "ritikam"."e"."name", d."name", "ritikam"."e"."id"
  FROM Employee AS "e", Department AS "d"
  GROUP BY "ritikam"."e"."name"
  HAVING "ritikam"."e"."no" > 9
  ORDER BY "name"

Somehow the order by column is missing the qualifications.I tried playing around with the SQLQuerySourceFormat  which I pass to the ParserManager by setting the setting the qualifyIdentifiers value other than 0 (1,3).But that does not seem to help.

Any suggestions?

ritika

Hemant S Kolwalkar/Redmond/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2009 10:58 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] documentation

Hi Ritika,

the
SQL UML documentation is published at http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/project_modelbase/index.php

its at the bottom of the webpage.

thanks,

Hemant Kolwalkar

Data Management Tooling
IBM  Information Management
Seattle
tel : 1-206-587-5953 (T/L: 277-5953)
fax: 1-206-587-4415

Ritika Maheshwari/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2009 10:24 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] documentation

Where can I find documentation for the classes in org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.* and org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.parsrers.*. Could you please let me know the link

ritika