Re: [dtp-dev] Custom JDBC Driver

Hi Michael!

I'm actually going to point you to my blog, where I posted a series of articles on how to get a new JDBC driver and database supported by DTP...

http://fitzdtp.blogspot.com/2008/08/creating-actual-sqlite-connection.html

If you're just looking for the driver bits, you can look at:

http://fitzdtp.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-do-you-add-your-own-custom-driver.html

Hopefully that'll get you started. I used SQLite as the example for those articles, and SQLite is being added to DTP for our Galileo release this coming June.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Michael Oliver <moliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/17/2009 10:26 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Custom JDBC Driver

I have been searching to documentation on how to add a custom jdbc driver to the DTP.  I am sure it is just that I am not searching for the right keywords but haven't found it yet.  A little help on where to look is all I need.

--
Michael Oliver
CTO, Corent Technology Inc.