[dtp-dev] Info and volunteer needed for testing DTP in JEE Package

I hope most of you readers of this list know that DTP is part of the most popular package download at Eclipse,
the Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers, see
http://phoenix.eclipse.org/packages/

One thing we still need to formalize is how to verify that DTP is operating ok in that package build.
Primarily I'm concerned about just a sanity check that it runs, the right versions are there, etc., and the
hope is that the Eclipse Community will test in detail and find any "cross project" bugs, so that's not
what I'm asking. (Though, you are welcome to do that too!)

To formalize, I'd like two things ...

1) a link to some sort of quick smoke test that anyone could run, and put that
link on the EPP testing page, at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EPP/Package_Testing#JEE_Package

2) the name of someone from DTP to actually run them :) At least occasionally, and especially before we
"declare" a milestone. Anyone .... ?

Hope you don't mind me posting to your "developers" list, but wanted to be sure all you developers were
aware of this EPP package, even if detailed discussion happen later.

I'd be happy to discuss more or answer questions.