Re: [dtp-dev] May I ask ... about EMF plans?

Hi David,

Yes, we will pre-req 2.2 for DTP 1.0, but we are actively testing against
the latest EMF and platform releases as well. Ideally, DTP 1.0 will run
with 2.2 and be tolerated on 2.3, but only further testing will bear this
out. Depending on the amount of changes necessary (if any) to support 2.3,
we might be able to consider it earlier.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             David M Williams
             <david_williams@u
             s.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-dev] May I ask ... about EMF
             11/08/2006 03:37          plans?
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Sorry I missed your requirements call today ... I could have asked there :)

I assume your DTP 1.0 plans will pre-req EMF 2.2?

So ... I guess you won't be moving to an EMF 2.3 (Europa) version until
next January?

We in WTP may try steping up soon, and while there's no "hard" requirement
stay in close scynchronizaion with DTP ... just figured I'd better know in
advance,
before someone asks me! :)