Re: [dtp-dev] help with XMI DB definition files

Hey Anthos,

> I think I have raised this topic sometime back.
> Could someone please guide me on how the file eclipse//plugins/
> org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oracle.dbdefinition_*/runtime/
> vendors/Oracle_10/Oracle_10.xmi is generated ?

I'm not sure how these were generated initially, but I can tell you that
I've just been editing the files by hand.  I think you could write a little
EMF based application to create the model elements and serialize it out,
but, for me, it was just easier to hand edit.

Rob

Back to the top