[dtp-dev] How we can use the SQL Model with GEF Framework?

Hi,

i am trying to build the VIsual Database Editor with GEF. i have few questions regarding SQL Model.

1.can we use the Existing Model and can build the Database Diagrams  like tables,views and relationships?
2.can any one give me the idea  how to proceed by using DTP API.?
3.can any one give me the implementation class for displaying Database as diagrams using GEF and SQL Model?

basically i want to view my  database objects  in GEF Diagrams..

Any Help apprecieated?

--
Thanks
Kiran