Re: [dtp-dev] Warning: Plug-ins not in DTP 1.0 10/19 build

> Thank you for catching this.
> Alex, myself and other IBM contributor were trying to do a
> coordinated check in yesterday, we have been doing quite a bit of
> verification testing (for sqlmodel changes). Alex did not get his
> privilege in time to check in connectivity.derby plugin and I am out
> of office in a conference where my connection is quite sporadic.

No worries Der Ping.  Remember, there are other committers on the
connectivity project.  If you need help coordinating changes, please feel
free to attach a patch file to a BZ entry and send a note to the dev list
requesting assistance.  We'd be happy to help.

We're all in this together.

Rob

Back to the top