Re: [dtp-dev] Critical/blocker bug with latest builds

This issue was only when when I start (child) Eclipse with selected DTP plugins from within Eclipse(parent). When attempted from parent instance it worked fine. On second look I realised that the dbdefinition plugins for derby and generic were not selected. With those selected it works just fine.

I had the o.e.d.connectivity.derby plugin selected in the Run configuration and the 'Validate Plug-in Set" validated this configuration to be fine. I think the dependency to the dbdependency plugins are not built into the o.e.d.connectivity.derby plugin.

I will update the bug as well and will leave it open to have the dependency said above to be fixed.

Regards
Anthos