[dtp-dev] routineeditor.launchConfigurationTypes usage

Hi

I have the following snippet in my plugin.xml

   <extension
point="org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor.launchConfigurationTypes">
       <launchConfigurationType
           id="oracle.dbtools.sqltools.plan.ExplainPlanLaunch"
delegate="oracle.dbtools.sqltools.plan.ExplainPlanLaunchDelegate"
           modes="explain_text_plan, explain_graphic_plan"
           name="Explain Plain">
       </launchConfigurationType>
   </extension>

But I dont see any new lauch options resulting from this. Any thoughts ?

on a related note: how is Execution Plan feature meant to be invoked against a script ?

Regards
Anthos

Back to the top