[dtp-dev] Generic JDBC Catalog Loader Enhancements Complete

Hey all,

I've completed the enhancements to the generic JDBC catalog loader.

I've added support for loading table super types, structured UDT super
types, procedure and function parameter loading, and structured UDT
attribute loading.  I've also updated the view loading and temporary table

I've modified the generic JDBC database definition so that the first
predefined data type definition listed for each JDBC type corresponds with
the type name listed in JDBC java.sql.Types.  This change includes making
the first name listed for each type match the type name.  (For example,
VARCHAR's were being loaded/displayed as VARGRAPHIC's and VARBINARY was
being displayed as VARCHAR FOR BIT DATA.  The generic loader code uses the
first type in the list if it cannot find one with a matching name; not
great, but better than unknown or INTEGER, as it was previously.)

Rob

Back to the top