Re: [dtp-dev] DSE issue caused by NavigatorContentServiceContentProvider

Forgot to mention ..

The contents on DSE red circled are the ones contributed by extension's content provider and black circled ones are provided byt SQL Model's content provider.

Anthos

Anil T Samuel wrote:

Hi

I have a Schema representation as below

OracleSchema->Schema
-synonyms:Synonym
-otherUsers:Schema

(1) Navigating down the DSE from connection to database to a schema, it displays the content contributed by SQL Model and my content provider. This content includes a node OtherUsers depicting the representation mentioned above. This works fine.

(2) The issue is that the schemas that appear under OtherUsers shows only the content provided by my content provider and not from SQL Model as seen in http://static.flickr.com/85/242161907_0ffd6eaf14.jpg?v=0.

The set retrieved using

Set enabledExtensions = contentService.findContentExtensionsByTriggerPoint(aParentElement);

seems to retrieve only my content extension during (2). I guess this is the cause for this issue.

Any comments ?

Regards
Anthos