Re: [dtp-dev] SQL Model Question - Table Privileges

Hi Rob,

the Privileges diagram under AccessControl package shows the association of privilege with a SQLObject.

hope that helps,

- Hemant

rcernich@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/06/2006 02:03 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] SQL Model Question - Table Privileges

Hey all,

I have another model question.  The model includes objects for specifying
auth ids and privileges, but there are no other objects in the model which
reference them.  My question, how does one go about associating a privilege
with a table?  (I'm sure I've just missed something.)

Thanks in advance,
Rob