[dtp-dev] committed changes for BZ151733 - extenders should be able to invoke CP new wizard

Hi...

I have committed changes for BZ151733 - extenders should be able to invoke
CP new wizard... I moved many of the actions that could be changed by
extenders into the connectivity.ui plug-in and referenced them from the DSE
plug-in. More work may be forthcoming on this bug before I am done.

Thanks.
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Senior Software Engineer/DTP Connectivity
Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top