[dtp-dev] Seeking input on BZ 151735 - Create shortcuts for menu items in DSE

Hi all...

I am in the process of addressing BZ 151735 - Create shortcuts for menu
items in DSE and would like some input. I have used the default Eclipse
keyboard mappings for Delete (the Delete key), Rename (F2), Refresh (F5),
and Properties (Alt-Enter). I am wondering if we should do shortcuts for
the other menus -- Connect/Disconnect, and Duplicate -- and if anyone has
opinions about what those key combinations should be within the context of
the DSE.

If you have input on this topic, please respond by the end of the day
tomorrow if you could and I will proceed accordingly.

Thanks in advance!
--Brian Fitzpatrick
  Senior Software Engineer/DTP Connectivity
  Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top