Re: [dtp-dev] Overriding icons using labelService extension point

Bug logged.. Go To Bug 149420

Anthos
Anil T Samuel wrote:
Hi

The following xml snippet to over-ride the default icon with vendor specific one doesnot seem to work. I am using the same type (org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.tables.ViewTable) as the one used for View in org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core.ui package.

   <extension point = "org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core.ui.labelService">
		<contributor
                         type = "org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.sql.tables.ViewTable"
                         iconLocation = "icons/view.gif"
                         displayType = "View">
                </contributor>
  </extension>

Same was the result when I tried OracleView->ViewTable as the type.

I shall log this as a bug, if it is one.

Anthos