Re: [dtp-dev] logicalContainment definition in plugin.xml not working

I tried this and it seemed ok.

A hashtable got created for http:///oracle/dbtools/modelbase/oracle.ecore; an instance of OracleMaterializedViewContainmentProvider added to this hashtable with MaterializedView as the key.

The issue seems to be that "String uri = clazz.getEPackage().getNsURI();" at ContainmentServiceImpl.java:240 is resulting null whereas it should have been "http:///oracle/dbtools/modelbase/oracle.ecore";. This is caused by the nsURI missing in the oracle.ecore model. I am fixing it now; but seems to have trouble with .genmodel creation. I will post the outcome once I get around the .genmodel hiccup.

This flow started when I right-clicked on Oracle db connection and hit Connect. As discussed in few other mail-list postings, the Synonym Containment provider in Derby plugin also got registered in this flow; which seems inappropriate.

Regards
Anthos
Lawrence E Dunnell wrote:

If you set a breakpoint in the constructor for ContainmentServiceImpl, do you see your containment provider getting added to the hashtable "packages" properly?

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

*Anil T Samuel <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/06/2006 07:48 AM
Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
	[dtp-dev] logicalContainment definition in plugin.xml not working

Hi

I have a logicalContainment defined in plugin.xml as below here
   <extension
point="org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core.logicalContainment">
       <containment
           package="http:///oracle/dbtools/modelbase/oracle.ecore";
           class="MaterializedView"
provider="oracle.dbtools.connectivity.containment.OracleMaterializedViewContainmentProvider">
       </containment>
   </extension>

But
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.internal.core.containment.ContainmentServiceImpl.java:168
- this.getProvider(metaclass) call returns a ViewContainmentProvider
instance where the metaclass corresponds to
oracle.dbtools.modelbase.db.MaterializedView. I tried changing class
attribute above to its fully qualified name
(oracle.dbtools.modelbase.db.MaterializedView) but no difference in
behaviour. Any thoughts ?

Regards
Anthos