Re: [dtp-dev] Synonym not appearing in DSE for Derby connection

To add to this Synonym topic,

I just noticed that the Derby ref. impl class, DerbyCatalogSchema, got the getTables() method to load the Synonyms too and is using the EList that holds Tables is used to hold Synonyms too. If so, wouldn't the Synoyms too appear in the same folder as Table in the DSE ? If so, isn't there a way to get Synonyms and such vendor specific objects into their own folder in DSE view ?

Regards
Anthos

Anil T Samuel wrote:
Hi

I have a Derby database with Tables. Proedures etc. I added a new synonym by

CREATE SYNONYM dtp.syn1 FOR dtp.employee;

This synonym is not appearing in the DSE view under a connection to this database.

I am using  DTP 0.9 RC4 5/25/06 Nightly, Eclipse 3.2RC4 SDK, EMF 2.2.0RC4 and GEF 3.2RC3.

Regards
Anthos