[dtp-dev] DTP 0.7 RC0 bug status

As a result of testing the 3/16 build, a number of bugs have been
uncovered:

Blocking: 1

132292 (Open SQL editor during Eclipse start up hangs Eclipse)

Major: 3

132300 (Missing export package in ODA design ui manifest)
132301 (ODA design model class has invalid enum reference)

132341 (Update compatibility to insure it does not load in Eclipse 3.2)

The blocking bug has been approved by PMC vote for inclusion in 0.7, and I
expect that the ODA ones will be approved as well. The compatibility bug
has a PMC vote request outstanding, though I imagine it is something we'd
want to fix in 0.7.

We'll wait for resolution of these bugs and then run the next build. We can
then continue to test and, if necessary, fix bugs found, since we are still
waiting for EMO IP approval anyway, and hence cannot declare a 0,7 release.
Finally, we'll hold off on branching until we get a RC1 stable build in
place.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair