[dsdp-tm-dev] Meeting Notes: Quick Committer Meeting on Refactoring, 5-Sep-2006

* Refactorings are not quite complete yet, missing:
  - Move AbstractConnectorService, SubSystem abstract
    base classes into non-UI
  - Move Resource Change Events into non-UI
  --> These would make the documentation (what has changed)
      simpler and would ensure that clients can write
      non-UI subsystems and connector services

* We are planning to make these changes eventually, but
  not right now due to lack of time

* DaveM will look at fixing the SWT / Shell dependency in Core

* MartinO will check in Javier's code and make all adaptions;
  document the necessary steps;
  fix the ISV docs

* DaveD, Kushal and DaveM will tackle the P1/P2 bugs such that
  they are fixed by end of next week latest. In case a little
  more time should remain, we're going to look at refactorings
  again.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber