From: mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:58 AM
To: Gaff, Doug
Subject: FW: FW: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Release ReviewsaroundtheCallistoSimultaneousRelease

Hi,

About IBM.

Now they should be the.

We had messed up things...

mho

From: ext Kevin M Horowitz [mailto:khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 April, 2006 04:57
To: Hoikkala Mika (Nokia-TP-MSW/Helsinki)
Cc: Virtanen Petri.J (Nokia-TP-MSW/Tampere)

Mika,

I was waiting to hear from you that the PMC approved the checkins prior to submitting the due diligence questionnaire. I assume that this means that the PMC has approved the changes. I am filling out the form right now, and here is a copy of the submission (See attached file: Contribution Questionnaire.pdf)and the third party part2(See attached file: EclipseThirdParty.pdf).

Thanks,
kevin
-----------------------------
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group - WPLC
8051 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, Fl 33487
+1-561-862-2113 (t/l 975)

Inactive hide details for <mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx><mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx>

<mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx>

04/25/2006 01:46 AM

Kevin M Horowitz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS

cc

<Petri.J.Virtanen@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject

FW: [dsdp-pmc] FW: Release ReviewsaroundtheCallistoSimultaneousRelease

Kevin,

Could you give all possible information to me about the contributions you have put to Eclipse Due Diligence process.
Mike cannot find them.

mho