[dsdp-mtj-dev] Committer Call Tuesday Oct 20th

Hello crew!

Even thouch Craig is out of town,
let's have a committer call to check in.

Details / Agenda on the Wiki at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Phone_Meeting_20-October-2009

Please feel free to add items to the agenda before the call.

Jin: You can call in from China, i included a toll-free number for you to call in locally. after you dial the china call-in number, you enter the "conference ID" number, and should be connected.

My goal is to return to a monthly schedule, we can discuss on the phone what is the best time for everyone.

-Christian

Back to the top