[dsdp-mtj-dev] Welcome Gorkem Ercan as a new committer for MTJ / next MTJ committer call

Hello MTJ community,

I am pleased to welcome Gorkem as the newest member of the Committer "Family" in MTJ.

In the past, Gorkem has contributed a number of bug fixes and improvements to the MTJ codebase,
and now he has been officially voted in as a member of our core team.

Thanks Gorkem for the committment (pun kind-a intended) and thanks to the existing committers
to be open and welcoming to a new member.

Since our last face to face meeting at EclipseCon in March, we have all been very busy working
towards the new Galileo milestone.

I would like to take the opportunity and schedule a MTJ project call to synch up and make
sure we are all on track for the big event, the Galileo Train.

Please mark your calendars for next week Thursday, 8AM PST.

I will send out a separate invite.

Welcome again to the team!

Best Regards,

Christian Kurzke