RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] How retrieve saved MTJ project configuration

Hi

I didn't make this class public, instead I'm creating an access method
to it in the same way JDT does. It will work the same as
org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCore.create(IProject)

    /**
     * Returns the active MTJ project associated with the specified
IProject, or
     * <code>null</code> if no MTJ project yet exists for the IProject.
     *
     * @param project
     * @param projectType
     * @return
     */
    public static IMTJProject geMTJProject(IProject project,
            ProjectType projectType);

It's better to keep the implementations private, so we won't have to
maintain compatibility as we discussed before when starting the
refactory.

I don't like the idea of making the implementations of our API public, I
prefer to follow the same idea as JDT/PDE and create access methods to
our implementation.

Diego