[dsdp-mtj-dev] RE: Issues using JavaME 3.0 EA with Eclipse 3.4

Hi Diego,

  Thx for the reply. I've removed the sdk i imported when i had JWTK and reimported the sdk using the import option by pointing to the bin dir of JavaME SDK and thats when im keep getting the issue. also i removed the previous projects i was using with JWTK and created a fresh one after re-importing SDK from JavaME.

Thank you,
bala.
______________________________
__

Hi,

Have you re-imported the SDK? If the project holds reference to the old
SDK the project will not be able to be built. You must re-import the
SDK, remove from the project all runtimes referent to the old sdk and
add new runtimes based on the new SDK.

Regards,

Diego

__