[dsdp-mtj-dev] Signing keystore management

Title: Signing keystore management

Hello everyone,

   The only features still not implemented on keystore management are listed bellow:

   - Create Keypair
   - Delete Keypair
   - Generate CSR
   - Import Certificate
   - Import Certificate Response

   After doing some research i have found that the standard java.security API will NOT provide all the support we need to implement the features listed above. One possible solution that i came up with would be to use the keytool application shipped on the java runtime installation. I would like to hear your comments on this and maybe hear other possible solutions from you!

Best Regards,

David Marques

Back to the top