Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New signing enhancements commits

Title: New signing enhancements commits
David,

I haven't really had time to take a look yet.  Can you give a quick summary of the support versus what was there in EclipseME previously?

Thanks,
Craig

Marques David-wtv368 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have just committed the signing enhancements implementation. The current commit includes:

- Preference page;
- Properties page;
- JAD Editor page with signing features;

The only feature not implemented yet is the keystore management features (Create KeyPair, delete KeyPair, etc....).

Hope you guys like it... I have signed myself some suites and tested on our phones :)

Best Regards,

David Marques