gep

De: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Hildum Eric-XFQ473
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009 13:24
Para: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Assunto: RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Signing enhancement requirements

Do we need  to support signing with multiple aliases at the same time? It is not clear from the requirements if this case has been considered.

Eric Hildum

Senior Product Manager, Mobile Developer Tools & SDK

Software Platforms and Delivery

Ecosystem and Market Development

Motorola

Direct: +1-408-541-6809