RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] new round of mtj api review

hi craig,

sorry for the late response. it is carnaval here in brazil :)

the change that we want to do now is to create the isdk interface. we didn't have time to do that in the last round :(. besides that there are also changes that we identify, but i'm not sure if we sohuld do it or not.

the idea is to remove imidpdevice and leave only the abstractmidpdevice class. the main motivation is that, if anyone is going to implement a midp device, he can just extend the abstractmidpdevice class and the interface is not necessary. but im not totaly convinced this is a good thing to do. do you think that this make sense?

:)
gep

Assunto: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] new round of mtj api review

Looks pretty good.  Do we really want to bite off the IDevice/ISDK interface refactoring?  Is that already done?  Those seem like API classes that we should get in early in the *next* release so that we can get some burn in and feedback.  I have concerns with us putting a lot of API changes in this late in the cycle when there isn't time to validate that those changes are what we want.  (with the exception of making things private until we have time to vet them)

Paula Gustavo-WGP010 wrote:

	Hi MTJ,

	We did a new round of mtj api review and open a list with a several improvements. This list is available on mtj 1.0 plan

	http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=dsdp.mtj <http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=dsdp.mtj>

	under theme / priorities "MTJ API Documentation and Unit Tests". The focus was on the mtj.core plugin.

	Please feel free to comment on those bugs and / or add new bugs. We plan to address those improvements on the following builds

	:-)

	gep