Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] New Project Wizard for templates

While things have likely changed since I originally implemented the MIDlet creation wizard for EclipseME, it was not possible to really do what needed to be done originally. My assumption is that this is somewhat a legacy situation. David, please feel free to speak up.