[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Build with Refactored API

Title: MTJ Build with Refactored API

Hi mtj,

After a lot of work the first MTJ build with the refactored api is available. Thanks for the work of everyone from the community and also for all feedbacks we received from the list. The focus of this build was to clean MTJ api and extension points. We didn’t add in this build any new requirements.

We did some initial tests, but we will continue to do more tests to make sure everything is still ok.

MTJ SDK has all documentation (javadocs and extension points)… but we still need to work to improve that. Contributions / feedbacks on the documentation are also welcome.

gep

Back to the top