Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ API Proposal

For clarification, what are the API requirements for Galileo release?  I'm very concerned with trying to complete API's in such a short period.  I'm also concerned about declaring the API's "complete" without enough time to get lots of input.  Do we need to be at "1.0" for the release train?  If so, how is 1.0 defined and can we declare some of the questionable API's as provisional until we can get more input?