[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ API documentation

Title: MTJ API documentation

Hi,

As we discussed on our last call, MTJ API will be an important area on our next release. in order to make it easy for us to review it, mtj build was changed to automatically generate the API documentation (thanks diego for a great job on that). all api documentation is inside the plugin org.eclipse.mtj.docs.isv

API documentation URL is: http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/index.jsp?nav=/4_0. there is also a link on the main mtj page under Contributors->Programmers Guide. Currently the documentation includes:

-       javadoc of each api class
-       documentation of all extension points

We also updated the wiki with a description of how to change the api documentation (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Developer_Resources/Developer_guide )

There other parts of the documentation that still needs to be written.

We still need to define a good way to review it. Suggestions are welcome.

gep

Back to the top