[dsdp-mtj-dev] meeting minutes: 17/june/2008

hi mtjer's,

i was finaliy able to close the meeting minutes of our last community meeting. they are updated at:http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Phone_Meeting_17-June-2008. feel free to send comments and / or do any updates there.

during the call there were a couple of requests for features / bug fix on current MTJ. i opened bugs for most of the ones that i could remember. the complete list is on our bugzilla

:)
gep

Back to the top