RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Nightly Build: N20080619

Hi craig,

The page is on the MTJ wiki status
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/MTJ_status

As far as we could see, the only parts missing from EclipseME are:
- preprocessing
- embedded preverifier

But it would be nice if you can take a look at the current code to see
if there is anything more missing or if there is anything wrong.

About preprocessing, out team here (mostly diego) worked with omry, from
antenna project, to port the antenna preprocessor to ANTLR 3.X. we
already sent him all the code and we are now waiting for him to
integrate the code and do a new antenna preprocessor release. After
that, I think that the next steps are:
- submit a CQ with new antenna preprocessor code
- wait for eclipse legal
- once we have approval, commit preprocessor on SVN
- change MTJ code to use the preprocessor (probably just uncomment code)

About preverifier, I think that we agreed during the last meeting to
leave the implementation as it is, since we added the mpower preverifier
support. We will also enable the select preverifier button.

:)
gep