Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP in Linux?

You can find the code in Eclipse CVS under server path  /cvsroot/dsdp and projects org.eclipse.ercp/eswt/gtk and org.eclipse.ercp/org.eclipse.ercp.swt.core.qte.

Enrique Perez <enriqueperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/30/2008 01:25 AM

Please respond to
enriqueperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark Rogalski/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
DSDP ercp list <dsdp-ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP in Linux?

Hi,

I'm very interested in it and I'd like to take a look at this codes.
Where can I find them?

Best regards.

http://www.yerbabuena.es <http://www.yerbabuena.es/>