Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debugging Termination and Archive Review underway

Hi,

The one thing I liked about having access to the CVS repo of DD was
that I could see the history of the code _before_ it was moved to CDT.

Thanks to Git, I was able to get the DD CVS repo (with full history)
on my own machine, and it took 5 minutes only.

If anyone is interested in doing the same, here is what I did to get
the org.eclipse.dd.dsf part of the repo.  Note that you need
the git-cvs package installed to have access to 'git cvsimport':

mkdir DD-GitRepo
cd DD-GitRepo
git cvsimport -v -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/cvsroot/dsdp org.eclipse.dd.dsf

After that, you will have the entire org.eclipse.dd.dsf history in DD-GitRepo.
You can access it through EGit in Eclipse.

Have fun :-)

Marc