[dsdp-dd-dev] cross gdb + gdbserver libpthread

We tried DSDP-DD 1.0 & 1.1, but when I try to debug a sw linked with pthread with a cross-platform gdb/gdbserver: - either I get a version mismatch between libthread_db and libpthread, and the debugger crashes as soon as I break on a thread

- or if I set a .gdbinit file with "set solib-absolute-prefix /path/to/target_libs" in it, I don't get the error message about anymore, but the debugger is not responsive anymore and eclipse gives me timeouts

Remote debugging through command line gdb/gdbserver works well, and is not crashing on me.

Any solution?

Thanks,
Matteo

Back to the top