Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] session shutdown not working

Jesper Eskilson wrote:

Now the debug-view shows the program as being terminated, but the launch itself is still not marked as terminated and the button for removing terminated launches is disabled. See attached screenshot. I suppose that there is some event somewhere which isn't triggered (or handled) correctly. Any clues?

I rewrote the session shutdown code using GDBLaunch.java as an example, and now it works better.

I noted that much of the code guarding against race conditions during startup/shutdown found in the PDA examples is abscent from the GDB implementation. Pawel, can you comment on that? Is the GDB implementation done in such a way that it doesn't need the guarding code?

--
/Jesper

Back to the top