RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Using DSF MI/GDB debugger on Windows

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

I was not familiar with that launch.
For the Ganymede release (DSF/GDB 1.0) we are not planning to support
such a launch.  However, something very similar was brought up (outside
the mailing list) and may be done toward year end.

However, adding such support may not be very difficult by simply
building on top of the existing launches.  You are welcome to give it a
try and to ask questions to the list for help.  You can then
even contribute your code if you would like.

> Can you give me some pointers on any major features of CDI
> which is not in
> DSF now? Any documentation available on this?

I am not awayre of any list of CDI features then mapped to DSF.
The approach has been to implement the major features and then to
see what needs arose and to implement those needed features.

There are a couple of ways you can proceed about this:

1- Try out DSF and test the different features that you need.  Then
communitcate to the list which features are missing that you find are useful.
No procmises on getting them implemented after that but it would sure
be more likely if we know about them :-)

2- Write up a list of features you need, and I can try to go over it quickly
and let you know what I think missing.

Marc

Back to the top