Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF to only support protocol version mi?

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:37:04PM -0400, Marc Khouzam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to get opinions on removing the protocol version UI from the launch.
> DSF-GDB only supports version "mi", which is the latest version available in GDB.

This doesn't sound like a good idea.  When a new version comes along
and switches -i=mi to mean mi3, if some version of DSF only supports
version 2, you'll fall down - even if that GDB still supported -i=mi2.

Shouldn't you be using a fixed number?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery