Re: [Fwd: [dsdp-dd-dev] Where have the DSF trace flags gone?]

Ah, I though you were referring to the execution environment.  When debugging I also do see the tracing option in the launch configuration.  This option is normally enabled by the ".options" file in the plugin directory, maybe you are missing this file in your configuration for some reason.

Francois Chouinard wrote:
Humm...

Are we talking about the same thing here?

The MI tracing option I'm referring to used to be set in the launch configuration (in the 'Tracing' tab). The org.eclipse.dd.mi plugin doesn't show anymore. I doubt we consciously removed that (again, I might have missed the e-mail...).

BTW, your flag works (except that it is named org.eclipse.dd.mi/debug)
:-)  ah cut and paste...

-Pawel

Thanks,
/fc