From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam [marc@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: April 5, 2008 1:50 PM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debug 1.0.0 M6 candidate #3 ready for testing

Ok, I think I found the problem.  The jar file org.eclipse.dd.gdb.ui_1.0.0.jar does not seem to contain any of the classes that are below subdirectories:
This seems to be the only jar with the problem

> jar tf org.eclipse.dd.gdb.ui_1.0.0.jar

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
org/
org/eclipse/
org/eclipse/dd/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/actions/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/breakpoints/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/launching/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/viewmodel/
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/viewmodel/launch/
about.html
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/GdbAdapterFactory$SessionAdapterSet$1.class
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/GdbAdapterFactory$SessionAdapterSet.class
org/eclipse/dd/gdb/internal/ui/GdbAdapterFactory.class
plugin.xml

You can see that it is missing everyting under ui/actions ui/breakpoints ui/launching ui/viewmodel and ui/viewmodel/launch