Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: Using Instantiations in DSDP development?

Title: Using Instantiations in DSDP development?
Hi Dominique,
No, we have not considered it in DSF development, but it doesn't mean that we're against it :-)  Feel free to experiment and see how well these tools apply to our code base.  If you think there's a lot of value there, then we may start using them as well.

I've attended the TPTP tutorial at EclipseCon this year, which has some applicable utilities for static analysis, JUnit testing, and profiling.  It also has an experimental automated GUI tester, but I don't think it would work well with debug views, because they're all virtual (lazy loading).

Cheers
Pawel

Gaff, Doug wrote:

Hi Dominique,

I’m familiar with Instantiations.  I’ve used their Window Builder product before.  The static analysis and testing stuff might be an option.  This is a good question for the dev list, which I’ve copied.

Doug