http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     "Device Debugging developer discussions"
          <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   05/02/2007 10:49 AM

  Subject [dsdp-dd-dev] Commiter list cleanup
  :

Hi folks,

As discussed in our previous meeting, we agreed to clean up the committer
list on the project.  The following people approved their removal from the
list.  Please confirm with a response to this email.

      Paul Gingrich ? TI
      Chris Recoskie ? IBM
      Pete Nichols ? IBM
      Kirk Beitz ? Freescale

The following people remain committers on the project.  I have potential
new committers coming from Ericsson, ARM, and Wind River soon.

      Doug Gaff ? Wind River
      Ted Williams ? Wind River
      Pawel Piech ? Wind River
      Samantha Chan ? IBM
      Darin Wright ? IBM
      Aaron Spear ? Mentor
      Ken Ryall ? Nokia
      Ewa Matejska ? PalmSource

If anyone would like additional changes, please let me know.

Doug