Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: [dsdp-dev] Device Debug

Hi Sheldon,
The DSF MI implementation references CDT debug plugins, including CDI MI implementation.  Besides that, DSF currently requires the 3.3 M4 milestone of the Eclipse SDK.
Please post to dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx if you still have trouble building, or if you have any other questions related to DSF.
Cheers
Pawel

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hello Sheldon,

I'm forwarding your request to the dsdp-dd-dev mailing list which seems the right place for such a question.

If you are interested in abstracting the connection to your device (such that 3rd parties can plug in
other connection schemes), browsing a remote file system, or complex launching scenarios,
the Target Management Project would be right for you.

The MTJ project is for mobile Java, and the just-formed TmL project is working on tools for mobile linux devices.

Thanks,
Martin Oberhuber