[dsdp-dd-dev] Re: FW: [dsdp-dev] Device Debug

Hi Sheldon,
Thanks for you interest in Device Debugging.  For future reference, we use dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx for technical discussions.  dsdp-dev alias was created by default for the top level project, but nobody uses it as far as I know.

As far as your question with regard to DSF, I'd be happy to help you get it building if you wish to evaluate it.
First things I would check, is that you build against the 3.3 M4 release of platform and CDT.  For CDT, you will need to check sources out of CVS, because I don't believe that there are packaged downloads for milestones.  The main plugins you will need from CDT are org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core/ui and org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core/ui.

Cheers
Pawel

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Sheldon -

all the DD folk is currently meeting in Toronto, so it might take some
time until they see your message.
I'm forwarding your message to two people involved, perhaps they can
help.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber